Call for submission: Papers from the Institute of Archaeology
7/3/12 .- Early Medieval Archaeology
The deadline for submissions to Volume 22 of Papers from the Institute of Archaeology (PIA) is 31st July 2012.
Papers from the Institute of Archaeology (PIA) is now calling for authors - postgraduate students, early career researchers and established academics and professionals - to submit papers on topics in archaeology, museum studies, cultural heritage and conservation.
PIA is an excellent place to gain experience of the process of publishing an article and improving your writing skills, laying the groundwork for career exploration and development. At the same time your work will gain a great deal of exposure – the journal is exchanged with many libraries around the world and is fully Open Access.
´ Between 5000 and 7000 words
- Up to 3000 words. A range of topics will be considered – contact the editorial team with proposals.
- Book and exhibition reviews: Up to 1500 words
- Conference reviews: Up to 2000 words
[The editorial committee will consider submissions that fall outside these guidelines - please contact us at the address
below if you have a proposal you wish to discuss]
The deadline for submissions is 31th July 2012.
PIA is committed to supporting researchers at an early stage of their careers, and to that end we offer additional
guidance and support to those who are relatively unfamiliar with the process of academic publication. In addition, all
research papers and short reports are subjected to peer review, allowing the journal to maintain a high academic
standard and reputation, as well as providing authors with constructive feedback. All of this means that PIA is the ideal
place to start building a record of publications and gain valuable experience. To find out more about the journal, please
visit our web-site at www.pia-journal.co.uk
The PIA committee is very much looking forward to hearing from you and reading your work. To submit an article,
please go to our website and register as an author.
If you have further questions, please see the notes on submissions on our website or contact us at
- EMASS 2012 Call For Papers - Deadline for submission: Friday 9th March 2012
- Call for papers: (Re)thinking archaeological potential in preventive archaeology
- Call for papers: Early Medieval Archaeology Student Symposium
- Graduate Archaeology at Oxford Conference 2013: First Call for Papers
- Call for papers: Ambitions and realities - Remote Sensing for Archaeology
Comenta la noticia desde Facebook
No hay comentarios.